My Top 10 Recipes on Pinterest
Here are my top 10 recipes that I have tried and LOVED from Pinterest. I’m gonna try and make this not all desserts! LOL
1. Easy Taco Pie Paleo Pie. I LOVE this recipe! I change it up and put everything into a pie pan. This recipe makes a little more than necessary to put into the pie pan so you can freeze it and have it ready for another time!
2. I know it’s not Thanksgiving, but this Sweet Potato Casserole is delish!
3. Alright, couldn’t hold out forever. These are my favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies on Pinterest. I’m a huge fan of soft cookies over hard cookies!
4. Drinks count as recipes… right? Try this.. Strawberry Lemonade Vodka
5. Who doesn’t love an Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe?
6. I love to spice up a good Alfredo with some sausage! My tip is that I use andouille sausage!
7. Hot Crossed Buns… who knew these things even existed? I didn’t until I read a book by an Australian Author! I’m not a fan of raisins so I just leave those out.
8. When I was doing the Atkins diet, this Low Carb Breakfast casserole was my goto! I still make it about once a month!
9. Talk about an easy dessert… Churro Cheesecake… you drooling yet?
10. Tuscan Chicken Skillet– I love to cook in my new skillet and this has become one of my favorites!