My Pregnancy Journey – 14/15 Weeks
I had to write these two weeks together because I was sick with the stomach bug and a cold. So these two weeks have been pretty rough to say the least. However, I did get to go to the doctor and got to listen to the heartbeat. The doctor said it was a strong 140 bpm. I was also worried cause it was hurting me to lay on my side when I was sleeping and I didn’t want to hurt the baby. The doctor reassured me that it was still safe to me to sleep on my back. She said by the time that it was unsafe it would most likely be uncomfortable.
Of course, statistically speaking they say 120-140 is a boy and 140-160 is a girl. Our baby is making it about impossible to predict the sex until we see the baby’s face around May 6th.
After the attacks on Pairs, I decided to make sure my baby bump picture the French flag.
Baby at 14 Weeks:
• Baby is as big as a lemon
• Baby’s probably thumb sucking and wiggling his or her toes in there!
• Baby’s kidneys are making urine, and the liver and spleen are doing their jobs too.
• And Baby’s growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over – it’ll help keep the body warm!
Baby at 15 Weeks:
• Baby is as big as an orange
• You probably can’t feel it yet, but baby’s squirming a ton!
• Baby might even be hiccuping in there
• Baby’s making lots of progress: the joints and limbs can all move now